Friday, January 18, 2013

Last

People comprehend the illustration of the separation of the sheep and the goats many different ways.  I have my own vision in my head about it.  I want to mention just one word today.  "Least".  As an aside I shall say I am feeling less than least by everyone calling their self a Christian.  But I think the word was changed from last (the written word) to least (the misunderstanding).  Someone may have thought incorrectly last meant least and made more sense so he switched the words.  Small mistakes like that are called leaven.  

There's so much to talk about.  Why do I care?  I do not know if I care.

How so last not least?  Truth is progressive.  I won't ticker tape the truth because I don't like ticker tape.  I shall tell you by means of memory (this ought to be fun!).

These are some scriptures in abbreviated  form.
The light gets brighter
There are many more things that you are not able to hear presently
Listen
The Helper will guide you
The spirit searches all things
We have the mind of Christ

Let's talk about minds.  How is thought progressing?  As evolution is the explanation of bits and pieces of next to nothingness finding each other and becoming a complex organism, wisdom is the explanation of bits and pieces of next to nothingness coming together to form a revelation.  All the bits must be just right.

3 comments:

  1. I did not explain last. The devil made me do it. Haha I do not like being not listened to. You want for me to explain last? I shall prophesy the answer. NO! You don't think that's funny? Neither do I that is what "the devil made me do it means". You guys are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a haha kind of way. Not in a dangerous kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just got an idea. If I comment on myself I mean on my own blog maybe people will read it to see what SOMEONE ELSE is saying. If you were me you would think of the devil too I think. Maybe that is why you can't be me.

    ReplyDelete