Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Man of Lawlessness


Matt 7:21-23 is another mistranslated verse.

Matthew 7:22,23 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

It is obvious it says "YOU never knew HIM".  Yehoshua knows everyone. It is written he is every man's head.  Why would he say to anyone "I never knew you"?

Btw, "depart from me, those who do lawlessness" means YOUR WORKS WERE APART FROM ME, LAWLESSNESS IS WHAT YOU DID.

Yehoshua is he who has made God's will known.  When we work in association with the way, the truth and the life which is Yehoshua (the Hebrew name of Jesus) the works we do can be called "together" with Christ.  If the works we do are not in harmony with God's will then it can be said they are done "away" from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment