Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Twins Project

I need to get busy or I feel I might lose my mind.
Twins is defined by me as Biblical Scriptures that  compliment or reflect each other.

It is believed that Luke 21:8 means beware you are not misled.
First I will say what comes to mind when I read it that way.  The lost sheep was misled by his self, by a noise, by lameness, we do not know.  But the picture of the lost sheep should never become in the mind a sheep that did not heed the command "do not be misled".
Luke 21:8 makes no sense at all saying "beware you are not misled".  In fact it can cause a mighty stir read that way as the whole world is being misled and is lost.  If it is true "the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one" it is asking too much to be "not misled".

What does it really say and how do I know?

Luke 21:8 says "beware you do not mislead". What is my proof? Most people won't be able to see it.
Matthew 5:13 is its twin.  Here it is said "you are the salt of the earth but if the salt loses it's saltiness how how can it be made salty again?"

See how Matthew 5:13 is a stern warning?  The same warning is repeated at Luke 21:8.

Are the animals led to the salt lick by the shepherd?  I think so.  Yehoshua is The Shepherd.  When he died his seed became many more what?  Shepherds.  A shepherd's job is to lead the sheep. When a person becomes a shepherd in the likes of The Great Shepherd they must take to heart the warning at Luke 21:8 BEWARE YOU DO NOT MISLEAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment