Monday, January 21, 2013

Do I have a point?

I fear there is no one on the road to life as prescribed by Yehoshua the Son of God.  The reason why I think so is what he said.  Or more precisely what is written of what he may have said.

People have said to me "God would not mislead me".  I think they think I am being misled.  I mean they think they cannot be misled because they profess to believe in a god.  These same people who have said so have read the Bible.  It is their business to KNOW the Bible and they believe they do.  They say 'Jehovah' will not cause them to wander and that is how they know they have the right way.

What if to know YHWH is to know The Word?  There is a great fight going on about who The God is and how a person is suppose to know God.

It seems that many people believe that because they want to obey God they do.  Is it as simple as that?  Why am I making it so complicated?  It is because to know God means to live for life but to oppose God means destruction.  Everyone knows it is what is being taught.  Why don't people believe it?  Even believers do not believe it.  I think it is because they hope to feel safe in Heaven when destruction does come.  How do I know destruction is coming?  Because of the sheep and the goats.  And because the Jehovah's Witnesses who have the power of One Mind say so.

They are for the One Mind.  I don't like it.  I think it is already happening.  I suspect the one mind is taking over already.  They were suppose to wait for the other side of Armeggedon. Barelegged?  Spell check.  Does anyone know how armeggedon is barelegged?  It's enough to make a person crazy.  Anyway.

Jehovah's Witnesses keep saying Armageddon is a war between God Almighty and people. After the war there will be left people for the One Mind.  I am not making this up.

What do sheep and goats have to do with it?  I think I am a sheep.  I am all alone.  That makes every one else goats. (from my perspective)  Where is it said the goats are going?  "Off into destruction".

Why is nobody listening to me?

I have two enemies.  One is the doctrine of predestination.  Which means it does not matter that no one is listening.  The other enemy is confidence in self righteousness.  Which means goats that believe they are sheep will take their chances.

What can be done?  How much time do we have?  I don't know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment