Sunday, January 6, 2013

BUT I am sure the New World Translation says something else because God talks to them I have heard.

Let's see what it says.

There they are filled with a great dread,
Where there proved to be no dread;
For God himself will certainly scatter the bones of anyone camping against you.
You will certainly put [them] to shame, for Jehovah himself has rejected them.

How can THAT be right and also this be right?;
James 4:8  Draw close to God and He will draw close to you.
Jeremiah 4:14 Wash your heart clean of shear badness, O Jerusalem, in order that you may be saved.  How long will your erroneous thoughts lodge within you?
Malachi 3:7 From the days of your forefathers you have turned aside from my regulations and have not kept them.  Return to me and I will return to you Jehovah of armies has said.  And you have said in what way shall we return?
Matthew 11:28 Come to me all you who are toiling and loaded down and I will refresh you.

Anything YHWH speaks is the last word.  So how can someone return to Jehovah if Jehovah has rejected him?

It means who has rejected YHWH will be put to shame.  But all the Bibles say it is God Almighty that will put them to shame by rejecting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment