Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another false teaching exposed


I kinda asked the spirit if there was another one to share.  I told the spirit I did not want to seems too pushy, you know?

But while reading another thread I found another one.

Luke 10:28  and look!  a lawyer certain stood up testing him saying "teacher what having done life eternal will inherit?" And he said to him "in the law, what has been written, how read you?" And having answered he said "you will love lord god of you with all the heart of you and with all the soul of you and with all the strength and with all the mind of you, and the neighbor of you as yourself". He said moreover to him "rightly you have answered, this do and you will live".  

It is assumed 'Jesus'' answer meant keep doing the commands and you will keep living.  But I think it means keep answering correctly and you will live.

It's twin?  Judges 12:6  The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan leading to Ephraim, and whenever a survivor of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead asked him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he replied, "No," they said, "All right, say 'Shibboleth.'" If he said, "Sibboleth," because he could not pronounce the word correctly, they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand Ephraimites were killed at that time.

And

There is another one but my suspicion says I am off tract according to You.  What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment