Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some people

I'm thinking of the traditional view of holy.  First of I shall mention my opinion of what holy means.  We are told we must be holy.  I think it means in tune with reality to see what God sees.  The traditional view of how a person manifests holiness is holy people take themselves out of mainstream and become mountain like people.  But then according to my definition they would cease being holy as now they can no longer see what God sees.  God sees the orphans and widows.

I have been pursuing holiness as I believe it is a command from my Lord.  I shall not quit seeking holiness.  It's not in the plan to stop.

Have I taken myself out to be....sacred, extremely pure, sublime, devout, self righteous, chaste, hallowed, innocent, perfect, reverent, seraphic, revered, angelic, religious or else?

No!  I am me.  What do I do?  Lately  I spend most of my time on the computer.  While I am philosophying  on forum I play games.  I play Wild West Town on facebook. I play hearts and free cell.  Sometimes when I am playing I am also thinking the house could have some cleaning.    It is an average house and average clean.  I clean along the way.  I do not use much cleaning chemicals.  That's the green in me.

What else?  I cook and do 99% of all dishes.  Haha.  I see it! An example por voo.  Did I forget the the?

Do I love?  Do you?

I'm an average person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment