Sunday, August 14, 2011

Party of Two

The great lesson taught by The Watchtower and the antichrist beast
is the obvious is not.  Humanity, if it is to progress, must recognize
what they would rather not.
I understood that the Jehovah's Witnesses reflected traits of Nazi Germany.
Many more than I was willing to ignore.
I told an elder and his godly wife about my misgivings.  She was shocked
out of her stockings.  I had to apologize so I did which I do because I don't mind.
So who are ya having dinner with?  Reference party of two.  I am sorry, I have not yet
found that intelligence  isn't disappearing faster than I feel comfortable with.
Raymond Franz.  He's dead, but I'm reading his book. page 135 quote
"The insensitizing effect that organization loyalty can produce is, of course,
well documented, having been demonstrated again and again throughout the
centuries, both in religious and political history, as in the extreme cases of the
Inquisition and during the Nazi regime." from Crisis of Conscience 1983.
I am not sorry I saw it for apologizing, I said sorry for saying it.  Of course I didn't
mention that.  Nobody is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment