Monday, August 22, 2011

I can't help

I am sorry, I can't help but jab you,
I can't help it, but you are not here so
it becomes an interesting puzzle;
If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?
One half of my brain says yes
The other side says if the tree is ADA, no.
 Or Peter.  Did I tell you about Peter?
Brother, elder Peter?  No?

Peter?  Do you need a sedative?  Not you Peter, nobody.
He handled things badly, he told a friend of mine that he did,
but he never apologized to me.  That's my life in a nut nut.
It is OK if I call you nobody.
Oh, no?  It means nobody is here.  Can't you please not take everything
so personal.  Jesus.
Oh, you are wondering why it is OK with me that I am nobody
I am not nobody, nobody knows me here, but they in heaven do.
I think I chose wisely, don'y you?  Nobody?

No comments:

Post a Comment