Friday, August 19, 2011

I want to vent

The "lady" was driving south on a two way street,
I was driving in the opposite direction, then I stopped
to go left into a store on the south side.
There was a car coming that I cut off, but not
purposefully.  It was a grey car the same color as
the grey road.  It was speeding, Also, did not have on
it's head lights. I didn't see it as I turned
to go left, but then it was too late to stop.
Guess what?  I think, but do not know that
I was not close enough for her to need to brake,
just slow down.  OK, so I shook her up a little.
She said "f*ch U", that is she put up her middle finger
to me.  HumpH!  She was ON THE PHONE.
To let me know, because I needed to know, what she
thought of me she had to drive hand's free for a little while.
OK, speeding and hand's free.
I don't understand.
It is common for people to get mad when they have to slow down,
but should I be OK with her going hand's free?

No comments:

Post a Comment