Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thank you Daniel

The Armageddon means Quarrel.  The worship that is true avoids the
quarrel, keeps one-self without spot from the world (meaning the end of it).
Some things thought to have happened did not happen yet, and also the
other way around.  I know for certain the prophesy of the now is describing 
that 
which is not seen by the eyes, but is being seen with the eyes of
understanding.  There are very few who understand, by my calculation.
I do not know what will happen.  And because I understand, I do not worry.
I know what the Bible says is true.  I am also certain the Bible has been
methodically tampered with.  All of them that I know about and so far, all 
the Bibles are misleading because they were twisted.  It does not matter
as long as one does not lean on what man has made it be saying.  It is sad, yes.
Why if God is true, was it allowed?  It is also funny and wonderful, I think that is why.
Also, as the Bible is saying, it can discern the heart.  It the person is paying
attention he can adjust understanding as needed.  If not, I don't know why.







Hebrews 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment