Monday, August 22, 2011

No resident will say "I am sick"

Jehovah has the power to conquer the Troll.
But the people of the land do not attribute any power
to God.  They say, do they not? that He is weak.

Some say the promise if for the after life.  That might be
considered the mother of Troll.  Because if a person
believes the goal is the after life, then the Earth becomes
demoralized in the mind of him who is headed for
a better place, in his imagination the after life.
He becomes the enemy of Earth.
And what is left behind of the movement to death
for the reward of relief is violence.  Violence feeds
the Trolls who want the Earth.

The residents who want to remain (not according to my opinion)
I only know how to read, must stop saying "He is sick".
No, it doesn't make him sick when you "say" it.
Do I have to be with stupid my whole life?

You know what is really funny.  Even if you just think for
a second that I am calling you stupid (which may or may not be true)
you will leave me forever.  God.

Jesus said to Peter "get behind me Satan" and you think
I am thinking you are stupid and you leave me?  Do you think
you are Christian?  I don't understand.  either?
Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment