Monday, August 15, 2011

What the Quarrel does.

John 17:3  This scripture is used for being born again
for heaven.

(also, in case there was a real conspiracy
can it not have been a misguided miss translation
of  knowledge of the one sent forth?-yes)

But what I know is everlasting life CAN mean
human life not going the way of the dinosaur.

Problem one is; does everlasting life mean individual
or scary end of the world, world?

I think it is scary end of the world world.
Because I want to.

The other problem has popped up more recent like.
The other problem has to do with who? and one
or many.  It has to do with (story store) like wisdom.
It needs sound.

What does the quarrel do? It puts into the negative every
investment that was made.
Trust in God, faith for future and love.
Justice too.  Funny, not funny how they who
can still practice wisdom and justice are they
who are called belonging to Satan in Watchtower lingo.

Is that not how first is last and last is first? Luke 13:30

Come again?

I guess that's the end.

Because English is weird?

I said like "come again?" you saying "what are you talking about"
I'm talking?
OH. And then I look up and I said Jesus?

Goodness.  Sakes alive!  That's my friend, she's black.  Or Black.
OKOK   Oh, they say he's coming back.

Sign of stupid.  Did you know God dares to call them stupid?
OK, stupid is waiting for something that already happened, isn't it?
I am sure that it is.

Who are they?  Them who are waiting for him who is here.

I mean like not here, but like present.  That's a good word!

Don't worry, nobody reads my blog.  I'm sorry nobody, I mean
nobody I know reads my blog.
Isn't that the way?




No comments:

Post a Comment