Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A letter to Jehovah's Witnesses

The way I understand the hope you teach is this;
Jehovah will destroy every person who will not
accept the truth.  Then He will usher in a new world
of righteousness.  But to be there we must all think alike.
From my point of view that means the difference between
individuals might be only that they look different, live in a different place
and like different food.
So I have told the truth on more than one "Christian" web sight
"forum"s that I would not be wanting to be there and have been removed
from said "forums" with no warning or explanation.  To being saying I would
not want to live two weeks there has been considered something that
was posted only for initiating offence?  It was not, it is true.
And to think that if I tend away from the "popular" viewpoint
I will be shunned.  I do not like being shunned.  If I were called
to go with you, I would have to say "No Sir, please".  I chose to
die with the infidel.   

No comments:

Post a Comment