Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where did LOGIC go?

The argument IN religion would drive away the most patient of saints.
In each one and between them. Nobody has taken the right upon
themselves to tell them they are wrong, wrong, wrong.
Yes!  That means if you are are NOT religious, you have done the
right thing.  But I am sure we must walk with God to the future.
Therefore there isn't one.  Future, not God.
Here you go.  The bible says (John 8:44) Satan is the father of the lie.
So I'm reading the book by a former Governing Body member
of Jehovah's Witnesses.  On every page there is recorded what
they have lied about, but they are riding the lie.  ?????
I don't get it.  How are they for the truth and the lie at the same time?
So them who are seen as enemies of freedom who in times past
tried to stop them are really friends of the future.
Is everyone but me all right with that?  OK, they over reacted.
Blind is good?  Just a note for them who EXPOSE instead of
GETTING OUT the false religion.  You can see it does no good.
So stop.  No, Nancy knows about Canaan, I'm just reasoning.
Have I a campaign?  No, I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment