Monday, August 22, 2011

Who are they?

I found another WOW!  http://strongsnumbers.com/hebrew/8127.htm
With hypocritical mockers in feasts they gnashed upon me with their teeth

Teeth is teeth?  No!  It's ivory or even crag!

Ivory will in Nancy's stupid brain will picture treasure.
OMG treasure one is putting their faith in?  Mammon.

They do as they want because they think they own the crag.

How can you not see it?

I should get back to the point.
You know what's good about the written word?
I can't forget what i was thinking.
Let us, if we have time, make a new rule about "I" OK?
There has to be a ridiculer, it had to be me.  because I'm nice.
2 Peter 3:3  It means mockers.  They are mocking Jesus Christ.
They are not?  Because they don't want to?
I don't want to be a ridiculer , does that mean I'm not?
So I have nothing to worry about?
That makes me feel so much better.

New rule about I:  Capitalize it only when it applies.  Won't that be fun!
Oh, it might just exercise (WARNING! master Robin)
Should it be a riddle?  NO!  OK spell check says I'm being
"excessive".  Spell check is wiser than the smartest one.  Is that
a warning to Earth? Could be a warning, if that's OK with you, Mr. Lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment