Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What is the disgusting thing?

Mark 13:14 http://strongsnumbers.com/greek/946.htm
Jesus is the true "food" from heaven. Opposed to Jesus
who is "the way the truth the life" is the abominable thing.
It stinks.  It is not for eating. Proverbs 23:6
But they did.  Then their course went so far that
turning back became worse for the soul than continuing on
the wrong course.  How?  Because they listened to man
who "said" (I have this argument all the time with my husband-
he says "I didn't say that"  And I say you don't have to SAY
something to SAY it.) they are god, but they are not god.
They had been sent by God to be help at the right time,
I believe, but they took over.  I believe "Daniel" is come in
the likes of the men of the Watchtower that said the Watchtower
is a HELP, not a LEADER.  Daniel 12:13.
What have we who learned the Bible learned about the world?
It got this way because of a lie.  Well. the abominable thing
is the lie all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment