Monday, August 15, 2011

I understand!

Yah!  My brain hath just put two and two together!
I love that when that happens!

I didn't originate the Borg!  That's why they got so mad at me.
And all this time I thought it was my brain child.
Have you lost your child?
I have your child.
Is that why they said Troll?
That's why, isn't it?  Just one of the reasons*
Wow a brain, not mine, it is superior, can not imagine that
a brain child can come from two places?
Did you not listen in the elementary history class?  ADA.

*I wonder now if they hadn't made the same mistake
twice or more.

What am I talking about?
I'm talking about the tendency of Jehovah's Witnesses
to think everything the same.  That is what I called Borg.
But on the "apostate" web sight they called them Borg too.
So I got in trouble.  It is my bent.

That is why I am here (because JWs must think the same)
and I don't want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment