Monday, August 22, 2011

The Bible understood

The Bible has a reputation of being boring, it isn't.
The Bible has a reputation of being contradictory, dah,
it's been mis-interpreted.  It is long, yes, but not so long as some
peoples' blogs.  The Bible has the reputation of being dangerous,
and surely is it flattered, but it's not dangerous.  The Bible might
be considered by some poison?  I don't think that is true.
The Bible is known to change people's minds?  You are too
happy with your mind, don't mess with a good thing?
I don't have anything nice to say about that.
Speaking of thinking, do you listen to yourself think?
I bet there are some people who don't.

What are you waiting for?
Want to know what I am waiting for?
I am waiting for you waiting for me to say something
self incriminating.  Feel free to jump in anytime.
Oh, be sure to tell ADA.  OK?
Do you know ADA?  If you do, you are under
obligation to warn her.  It's true.  Warn her?
She and I have to die because we hate each other.
I think she does not want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment