Friday, August 19, 2011

BORDERS

The book store Borders is going out of business.
Everything is on sale. 40%-60% off on most things.
I don't usually buy new books, but I love a sale!
So I bought some books.
My children are grown up, I do not read to them
anymore, but I buy children's books sometimes still.
Today I bought two.
Light the Lights A story About Celebrating Hanukkah & Christmas
by Margaret Moorman (1994) and
My Wild Sister and Me by Iris Wewer (2009)
I bought a biography
Susan Boyle The Woman I was Born to Be
by Susan Boyle (2010)
I bought one for "I don't care if I finish this book or not"
(light reading)  Christmas Mail-Order Brides 4-in-1-collection
by Carrie Turansky (2010) No offence Carrie!
And I really did also buy to read
Lessons From San Quentin H64741
by Bill Dallas with George Barna (2009)
And for all around roundedness
Geographica World Atlas & Encyclopedia
by h.f.ullmann I think.
I also bought one DVD The Closer The Complete Sixth Season.

I have borrowed from the library Crisis of Conscience
And even though I am not Borg anymore, I still believe
The Bible "do not be owing anyone a single thing" so
I have to go read it.
I have an idea for you who can't sleep at night.
Instead of taking medicine with it's side effects
get yourself some old Watchtower articles about chronology.
5 minutes of reading those will do it, but there is no guarantee.
I'm not a doctor.  Or a nurse, ADA. Or a pharmacist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment