Monday, August 15, 2011

Making things happen for peace

That is what I think the True Religion is.
False religion is that which makes things happen
for war.  War makes orphans and widows, then
false religion does not (usually) come to help them.
So you get a world where there are people living in conditions
worse than most animals live in.  Who is to blame?
Then to balance it out you get disturbed people
doing brainsick things to get back some imagined
balance in the world.  The puzzle, I am  imagining
is HOW TO ELIMINATE WAR without
shaking the world market and without facing the
threat of over population.

The World Market is shook?  I am sorry I sometimes can't resist
even if it eliminates friend by friend by friend.
They don't like how whatever they think I am I am.
Bet nobody ever wrote that before.
Now it's a competition?
Must it not be?

There is not a group that I know of
For The Future.  Is there?  I googled it.
I found forum and Lumosity, but no group.
The best we have for that type thing is
The Jehovah's Witnesses.
And you are not worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment