Saturday, August 27, 2011

Never say

The Bible never says anything that is not true.
Never?  I think never, I do not know all, but so far, it is all true.
Jesus said "if they do not listen to Moses and the prophets,
neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead".
That is law.  It is in the Bible.  How was law of listen to dead
established?  Me.  I am not kidding.  There is one protocol in
Jehovah's Witnesses Organization.  It is Be Good.  Most of the
time I was be good from my perspective, not from their perspective.
How so?  I was listening to learn, but not so zealous yet for getting
someone else to listen.  I believe "do God's will" and who is to
say what it is?  God knows what God's will is.  So when I ill-treated
protocol and slapped the holier-than-thou lady I proved "from the dead".
I am not dead, but as I went to that god-forsaken meetings of brothers
who were not "qualified", she and I wished I were extinct and an accident
might have been staved off.  So technically I am "back from the dead".
And people don't listen.  Just like the Bible says they will not listen.     

No comments:

Post a Comment