Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Don't shake the children*

They might grow accustom to it.
Got thrown out of another "Christian" web sight.
I'm on a role.  Do you think they might have me executed too?
I'm tempted to join Mohamed or Muhammad.
I didn't like how the stuck up Jehovah's sight didn't
have spell check.  So I'm like typing and typing and I had to
look up the words to spell them right.

Oh, never shake a baby.

CENSOR is King.  In case it become king for really real,
I think I might be accustomed to it.

*I can admit i am wrong.  I had not been removed, I misunderstood
the computer.  I am sorry.  Never shake a baby, it is murder.
I shall leave the post for now, even though it is incorrect.
The sight it turns out, is not "stuck up" but i could be wrong.
Again?  Yes, sometimes i'm wrong. But not often.
Want to know what I hate?  I could be Hitting the right nerve
a thousand times, then one mistake, and I'm OUT.
That is NON-Christ-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment