Is it the word that the Shepherd says that they love?
Is it the word that was said that they love?
Is it the feeling that they are close to Jesus that they love?
God loved the world so much he sent Jesus
that the world might be saved through him.
What do they think that means?
Do you know how every person is a liar?
"may God be found true, though every man, a liar
proves to be"
Proverbs 30:5,6
Every saying of God is refined. He is a shield to those taking refuge
in him. Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you
may not have to be proved a liar.
Romans 3:4
Let God be found true,though every man be found a liar even as it is written
that you might be proved righteous in your words and win when you
are being judged.
David was righteous in his sin in that the warning he made was to be heeded.
it was help at the right time. Because he acted in faith as a signal to be sure.
Psalm 51:4
They say I have an ax to grind. I do not trust their Bible translation
and when I reference Biblos interlinear, that is where I find the error they teach.
And I even gave proof, but they love the older men.
They did not listen "You MUST love The Lord God with your WHOLE
heart." They share part of their heart with their organization. It is good
to love one another, but not in the image of Adam, but in the image of
God.
Is it the word that was said that they love?
Is it the feeling that they are close to Jesus that they love?
God loved the world so much he sent Jesus
that the world might be saved through him.
What do they think that means?
Do you know how every person is a liar?
"may God be found true, though every man, a liar
proves to be"
Proverbs 30:5,6
Every saying of God is refined. He is a shield to those taking refuge
in him. Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you
may not have to be proved a liar.
Romans 3:4
Let God be found true,though every man be found a liar even as it is written
that you might be proved righteous in your words and win when you
are being judged.
David was righteous in his sin in that the warning he made was to be heeded.
it was help at the right time. Because he acted in faith as a signal to be sure.
Psalm 51:4
They say I have an ax to grind. I do not trust their Bible translation
and when I reference Biblos interlinear, that is where I find the error they teach.
And I even gave proof, but they love the older men.
They did not listen "You MUST love The Lord God with your WHOLE
heart." They share part of their heart with their organization. It is good
to love one another, but not in the image of Adam, but in the image of
God.
No comments:
Post a Comment