Saturday, August 6, 2011

How it came

I think the mystery is how it came to be
on her forehead.  And how is she riding
the beast.  She and the beast have something in common.
The beast has to have it it's way and the Mother of the
harlots has to have it her way.  But it must be something
different.  Babylon means "confusion", that is where
communication was confused.  When communication is
confused the priority becomes understanding or/and retreat.
Difference of opinion has been remarkably settled at times, but historically
settled for bad, not for good.  The most prominent example I can
think of is Nazi Germany.  Does no one still question how the people
went along with that? The modern example I come from is
The Society of Jehovah's Witnesses.  How is it they all agree
on the meaning of some scriptures that are just plain misunderstood?.
Is it not curious that if 6 million people agree, it must be right.
I am one, I must be wrong?
But it was ONE person who came up with the wrong interpretation.
So I must be wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment