How I learned it;
wicked men and impostors will advance from
bad to worse misleading and being misled.
I look it up.
bad is toilsome (now, how does that FIT so nicely into the pattern?)
impostor? (a shameless cheat pretending to use
supernatural powers) No way! Can it BE that perfect?
will cut forward a WAY? (They say they are
walking in the truth)
upon against around ect ect the worse to cause to wander
and to cause to wander.
Do you know what they teach at the meetings of
Jehovah's Witnesses?
They teach you HOW to be a good person.
I told one or two that the Bible says if you keep
walking by spirit, you will carry out no fleshly desire.
They said I was "trolling". That's just one reason I
hate ADA.
How, if that is really what it means, does one cause the other
to wander and the other way around too?
They claimed supernatural powers. They call
themselves the "God's Spirit directed organization".
That is a supernatural as it gets.
So some people say "lets see about this"
and they like it. So they become them who are misled
and by multiplying they reinforce the shameless cheat
to think more of self than is necessary so thereby also
being misled. He was warned.
"do not you be called Benefactors"
that is what they who are being misled call them.
It should never have happened in the first place,
in the second place and in the third place.
It was too bad that it was not legitimate.
They don't know God much.
Revelation 12 tells of a woman in agony to give birth.
The dragon is present at the birth.
I do not mean to get all crazy on you, but I think the
child was the dragon's child. Wasn't it?
Not a real dragon, for goodness sake.
Jesus shows us real in SIGNS.
wicked men and impostors will advance from
bad to worse misleading and being misled.
I look it up.
bad is toilsome (now, how does that FIT so nicely into the pattern?)
impostor? (a shameless cheat pretending to use
supernatural powers) No way! Can it BE that perfect?
will cut forward a WAY? (They say they are
walking in the truth)
upon against around ect ect the worse to cause to wander
and to cause to wander.
Do you know what they teach at the meetings of
Jehovah's Witnesses?
They teach you HOW to be a good person.
I told one or two that the Bible says if you keep
walking by spirit, you will carry out no fleshly desire.
They said I was "trolling". That's just one reason I
hate ADA.
How, if that is really what it means, does one cause the other
to wander and the other way around too?
They claimed supernatural powers. They call
themselves the "God's Spirit directed organization".
That is a supernatural as it gets.
So some people say "lets see about this"
and they like it. So they become them who are misled
and by multiplying they reinforce the shameless cheat
to think more of self than is necessary so thereby also
being misled. He was warned.
"do not you be called Benefactors"
that is what they who are being misled call them.
It should never have happened in the first place,
in the second place and in the third place.
It was too bad that it was not legitimate.
They don't know God much.
Revelation 12 tells of a woman in agony to give birth.
The dragon is present at the birth.
I do not mean to get all crazy on you, but I think the
child was the dragon's child. Wasn't it?
Not a real dragon, for goodness sake.
Jesus shows us real in SIGNS.
No comments:
Post a Comment