Friday, August 26, 2011

So rude

I think it is so rude I want to post.
http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/215047/1/The-Makeweight-Scenario
Instead of the men acting like men,
they act like bullies.  And they are stupid.  They enter into spiritual
conversations only to make them into missiles.  Then when I start talking
like I'm thinking of Bible, they call it babble.
So I shall explain.  The order is "come out" of Babylon which means
confusion, so it means becoming wise with accurate knowledge.
I have "come out" because to come out means getting away from
that which confusion causes, which is sin, illness and death.
Now I am happy because I have come under the yoke with
Jesus Christ.  But now what I speak is confusing to them because
they are in confusion and I am not.
But that is not why he was so rude.  He did not notice that I had no
more posts to write today and he insulted me anyway.
He gave me four hours of "righteous" indignation because,
I don't really know why.  Because he is mean like Borg?

On the other  hand, whenever I mention BDF people
respond like I'm making it up.  That is why I asked
"am I imagining it?"

Babbling about ADA?  No, she said to find a doctor who will
put me on psyc meds so I wouldn't bother her anymore. No,
she said it nicely.  She said I'm not evil, just sick sick sick.
Is she a doctor who prescribes medicine on line?
I think she's not even a nurse.  She is not ADA but *.-.*.
I probably won't be back much as
you guys here are sticks in the mud, snakes, jelly fishes, wolves,
princesses, clowns, mice, worms, johns.  ect ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment