Monday, August 15, 2011

I do not know part two

I don't know what side nobody is on,
but if to choose is an option, may I suggest
mine?

I should describe my side.

I shall try.

You can't be like me because I have always been
a Christian.

I don't know what would happen to "my side"
if there was more than me here, but i'l give it a try.

A Christian does not fight.
But might fight for one's life.
He believes the Father will be always
   trusted to lead the person away from a fight.
Because Christians don't fight.
A Christian does not resist truth
    even if it is not in harmony with one's vision.
A Christian learns to see love in everything.
    even in one's enemy.
A Christian recognizes his enemies,
    but does not recognize God's enemies.
Oh!  Those that come here are hoping to
be Christian?  For what?
A Christian recognizes what a Christian does.
And a Christian does not fear losing
   even sometimes it looks like there is no winning.
A Christian hates untruth.
Truth evolves
A Christian is not afraid of "evolution"
But what is real, that The God sees
   never changes.  That is how The Kingdom
   becomes established.
Even though World fails, even Earth, the Kingdom does not fail.
A Christian does not believe in failure.
For what?  Fullness.

No comments:

Post a Comment