They say the Wild Beast is the United Nations.
But the United Nations isn't a thing.
It is a gathering. Horns can represent it, but not the beast.
The UN is not united and the thing the Harlots rides on
does not appear for just a little while (as the UN might be
pictured if it were united). The UN will never be united.
Did you never see Star Wars?
Your getting smarter, aren't you?
Do I see the "gathering of the kings"?
I think so, but it isn't the UN.
Aren't we suppose to SUPPORT the UN?
Tell the children in a thousands years
"we called them names and threw stones at them".
I hope you know I'm kidding.
It's called sarcasm. It's not nice. I'm sorry.
But the United Nations isn't a thing.
It is a gathering. Horns can represent it, but not the beast.
The UN is not united and the thing the Harlots rides on
does not appear for just a little while (as the UN might be
pictured if it were united). The UN will never be united.
Did you never see Star Wars?
Your getting smarter, aren't you?
Do I see the "gathering of the kings"?
I think so, but it isn't the UN.
Aren't we suppose to SUPPORT the UN?
Tell the children in a thousands years
"we called them names and threw stones at them".
I hope you know I'm kidding.
It's called sarcasm. It's not nice. I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment