Wednesday, July 18, 2012

You will say

Jesus said to "go baptizing".  Did he?  You better be sure.

How?

I think it's called thinking.

The world is a closed system, isn't it?  I think now we know that it is.

So what happens to one person happens to every person.  I think that is what it means.

So the baptism means "come on!  Let's do for Jehovah!"

There is ONE baptism.  One faith, one God, one Spirit, One Lord.  That is the Baptism that You're Lord said to do.  And you're not doing it, are you?

Are you?  I have no idea if you are or aren't.  So that makes me an enemy of both sides.  And I'm glad.  

Why am I glad?  Oh, so glad you asked!  I don't like taking sides.  I don't have to.  It is what "coming out" means, doesn't it?

I can talk to myself any way I damn please.  

No comments:

Post a Comment