Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A letter to all Jehovah's Witnesses


The true religion is Christ.  
 
You know yourself and teach it is true that anyone not siding with Christ sides 
 
with death.  That is true.  I believe it too. 
 
I am not even saying that the religion you profess is wrong. 
 
I am saying they are wrong to teach that they ALONE are the 
 
way, the truth and the life. 
 
 
Surely by comparing what you know to the Bible you can see it. 
 
I am sorry I have caused you trouble.  I'm just saying if you believe once saved 
always 
 
saved is ridiculous, how can you believe once righteous, always righteous is 
right? 
 
 
I am not sorry for the education I received from the likes of you.  I am 
grateful. 
 
But that does not mean everything they tell you is true.  
 
How can they be perfect and imperfect at the same time? 
 
 
May you have peace in Jesus' Name. 
 
Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment