Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Conspiracy Theory

John 17:3

"This means everlasting life that they should know you the only True God and the one you sent forth Jesus Christ."

Jesus said "if you know me, you know the Father who sent me"

So John 17:3 means to know ONE because they are the same.

BUT

What if the scribe changed it?  It is my opinion that it is opposites described there.  It makes more sense if it means

1.  Know God "let God's will be done"  because God is for love.
and
2.  whenever a soul sends forth direction enough to change the atmosphere (I don't know what else to call it) you better know WHO and thus HOW the atmosphere will be changed.  MEANING if it is for BAD you will...... Know the antichrist because it is those that are against life.  

Jesus came so that the world might be saved through him.  Then they made it to mean the righteous saved by the power of the transformation into death but alive.

Why doesn't it mean the sons of "Adam" for Earth eternally?  To transform Earth for the sons of man one must recognize those who are against life (on Earth) eternally.  What would you do with them if you should know them?  Um, I don't know.  I'm kidding.


I would leave no room for them.  How?  I don't know.  Maybe like they did to Joseph and Mary?  


I should probably say I suspect the words were changed with GOOD intention.  Which, if I am right, means what good is good intention?  Christianity has become the religion of good intent.  It is it's own worst enemy.



1 comment:

  1. No, I didn't do that white strip thing. It's the cut and paste phenomenon. Am I imagining it? I call it the ticker tape. Ticker tape is the strip of paper with the news that someone thinks is important coming out of the ticker tape machine. I think ticker tape machines are obsolete. Watch an old movie about a news room. There you will catch sight of a ticker tape machine.

    And hero parades have ticker tapes thrown out of the windows. It's true.

    ReplyDelete