Monday, July 30, 2012

The Evolution of an Attitude

It's a test.  This test has two parts.

It is for the atheists.  The happy ones.

I know there are happy atheists.  I trust people know themselves (that's a philosophical problem but it's not part of the test so you can forget it).

Part one of the test is determining that it is true you are happy.  People who are atheists keep writing on forum that they are happier than ever since dumping the god concept.  And to be an atheist one must also believe evolution is the way we got here where we are.

Evolution of matter has to be believed to be way harder than evolution of an idea.*  Is that correct?

I hope so.

Here it is.  OK.  Evolution occurs when the setting (I know it's not called that, there's no one here to help me except for google I would hug it if I could) causes pressure on the organic thing and change occurs.  Good changes rule.    What has caused an atheist's setting the most?  In the East.  I mean the West.  Christ has, the man called Jesus.  You might say you would be pressured some other way and also reach happiness but atheist debaters can not say that without looking foolish.  Part one of the test is done.

Part two is for asking yourself are you truly happy?  I believe you you are.

I think there is no way to squirm out of the fact that the world as it is is due to Jesus.  And I have even heard you, many many times blame your non existent god for the starving child so you have advertised already that IF god was real he would be to blame for the death of the children.

If you have passed in your test with your TRUE answers, you may now paste THANKLESS on your forehead.

*that means organic life with it's complicated DNA (and RNA) must have had a much more methodical movement forward to here than a thought did.

er

No comments:

Post a Comment