Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An answer


Dear B*****e, 
 
Why would you settle on that conclusion? 
 
That is not what I wrote. 
 
I wrote that by observing who is appointed and who is not appointed 
I came to the conclusion that it is by man's standards and NOT 
Jehovah's standards that the appointments are made.  
 
Where do you read that I believe you should be perfect?  
 
The problem is you SAY your group ALONE is preaching 
The Kingdom and telling people about Yahweh.  OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT.  
Your Governing Body seems to me to be telling everyone that 
to side with the Governing Body means salvation.  
I have even heard it taught that the Christian Congregation of 
Jehovah's Witnesses is the same like Noah's Ark.  
To be refusing to get in with you is to be destroyed.  
You say "come back to JEHOVAH".  But what you mean is 
"come back to the Jehovah's Witnesses".  How can you know I have left 
Jehovah?  

I have not left Jehovah. 
 
Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment