Thursday, July 26, 2012

Through the Law Comes the Knowledge of Sin

Romans 3:20

What sin does the Bible warn about?

Galatians 5:14

14For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.” 15But if you bite and devour one another, take care that you are not consumed by one another.

It means even a righteous person is a sinner from the standpoint of righteousness because salvation's power comes from justice for salvation upon one's neighbor, not upon one's self.  And there is according to me right this instance no one doing that.  I know that there are existing others who know that but I say what I know.  Am I NOT just in saying what I know?  Many people think so.  I know that is true.  Ouch!


So then you can see.... if the Borg has not infected you with Borg... that is the reason why Paul* wrote "if you are led by spirit you are not under law".  That means  it is the spirit that is love, justice, wisdom and truth so if you are  being led by The Spirit you are no longer under pressure from the  law to do the law which is to do for others that which The Spirit will do because The Spirit  acts through you to accomplish the law.  It no longer has to be KNOWING if it is doing because you love God with all your heart and you neighbor as yourself.


*The argument about who wrote what and what is to be believed and what is not to be believed is what I believe is described at Revelation 16:12-16.  Armagettinoutofthere so I got out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment