Sunday, July 29, 2012

I don't know what it is called

The first word that came to mind is mire.  Then I thought of the crooked house that belonged to the crooked man (nursery rhyme). I don't know what it is.  I know why it happened and I shall tell you.

I get no respect on forums.  Never had, never will.  And I own it.  It is my fault it is so.  But it is not on purpose. I won't change the way I think so that I will be liked.  And I don't know how to say what I think any better so that I might be understood.  It's just the way it is and I understand.

What started the feud on JWN?  The girl is still talking about it! After how many months?


It started by her calling me Andrew.  I let it go.  So what?  N.drew is not my real name.  I just thought it was rude, but it was also a little bit cute.

We were on a difficult thread when she posted something opposed but also said "I usually don't read your threads".  Well, if you want to give me trouble about not understanding me, then read my threads.  If not, then don't.  It's simple, but that is not the way forum works.

So given all of that I said "I don't like you palmtree".  And the whole forum came down on my head.  I did not like that she calls me Andrew.  I did not like that she criticizes what I post but is not even following my train of thought.  And I especially don't like that she gets special treatment by them all.  Only one, two counting Sab, came to my defense and palmtree went ballistic.   Since then the one coming to my defense has changed sides but still palmtree is not satisfied.

All the hate because I honestly said "I don't like you" and honestly, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment