Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are right

?

There are millions of people who believe everything they tell them.  There are millions more that insist that they should be treated with the utmost respect because the Jehovah's Witnesses are good people.

OK

There is a movement present in the English speaking world that I know of that is exposing the errors in doctrine of the Watchtower Society.  The two major doctrines that are being attacked are 1. their stand on blood and 2. their protocol for dealing with pedophiles.

OK

It's not going to work to stop them.  Why?  Because people love them.  Many people believe they love God.

Do they?

I think they don't.  Now why, I wonder, won't anyone believe me?  Hm.  I think I know why.

You  just have to read my blog for proof that they don't really teach the Bible as "food at the right time".  If it can be proved that they don't, that is what will stop them.  But others will go down with them.  Who?  OMG I don't know.  Harvard?  LOL  Sorry Harvard, I'm from Massachusetts so you were the first one I thought of.  Harvard has a divinity school.  I think they do.  Do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment