Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teachers




Dear B*****e,

Thank you for your quick response.

It has been more than two years since I walked away.  It was not difficult for me as I have no family members there and because any friends I had made are in another state.  I moved away five years ago.

The Watchtower says false religion is Babylon the Great an enemy of God that will be destroyed.  It will be destroyed because it teaches error to the people, it is involved in worldly politics, it joins the war effort, and other things.  There is a strong case for the fact that the Watchtower Society also do those things.  Why are they exempt?  Why do they keep secret the fact they they have dabbled in some of the things they accuse other churches of doing that will get them destroyed?  Other churches do not TELL you to keep away from learning.  Why does the Governing Body feel pleased to keep their people ignorant?

I wrote a letter to them before I defected.  I said in the letter that surely they can see that they are described at Revelation 6:2 and NOT Christ Jesus.  They did not respond to my letter.  So if I am right that they are the rider of Revelation 6:2, they teach error just like they say the churches do.  There are other scriptures too that they teach wrong.  If they teach The Word wrong they WILL GET the same sentence that they SAY others will get.  Matthew 7:1  They teach this scripture applies to
individuals ,and that is right, but why does it not apply also to the organization?

1“Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2“For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3“Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5“You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Yours truly,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment