Friday, July 27, 2012

My dream

It was a group of JWs and I was welcome in the newly bought house of my friend.  It was dirty.  The windows needed washing and the walls were spattered with grease and there was damage to some small pieces of wall.  I told the man I have cleaner and rags but no ladder.  He said or she said I forget, he has no later, and I thought "what?".  I had the thought of asking a neighbor and so I finally somehow got one.

The group was attentive, unlike usually.  A brother elder I know asked why does God allow the Faithful and Discreet salve but he did not call them that, I think he called them them.

I said the sight is wonderful, scary, I forget the other word.  But is also promotes in the human hearer quick human riposte, which is bad, I know.  I do not know if it is always bad.

See?  You go along "doing the will of God" because you were told to do so by men. It is preaching The Good News and being nice (even if you have to fake it). But then when you see it (the condition of the spirit) you will react without considering The Will of God because it is urgent that change has a beginning.

That was what I dreamed.

That is why imo God allows them to continue.  It is because now they have become your eyes.  Spiritual eyes.  Can it be fixed?  I believe the accounts in the Bible where Jesus heals eyes.  Why has He not healed yours?  Have you asked?  You should promise after you are healed to follow him now, even if he doesn't look so good, after. No, I can't SEE him.  Then how...?  How the person FEELS, you will see.  You do not understand.  A dead person's feelings can not change.  A living person's feeling are changing all the time.

Jesus is not dead to me.  Yehoshua* is alive.

*The Son knows that it offends some witnesses that he prefers his Jewish name.

No comments:

Post a Comment