Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Ultimate Irony

Of the Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is
OBEDIENCE.  They teach obedience to God, that is good.
Then everything falls apart from there.
The True God speaks to us through Jesus, through the Bible.
Through the Holy Spirit, but that does not happen until
one has been dedicated.
But God speaks to EVERYBODY through Jesus
(or BY, if you want) and understanding The Bible.
The irony is it was THEM who did what they accuse
us "apostates" of doing.  See!  If I had help, you would know a word
in the scripture I am thinking.  But you are not here.
It is what the presumptuous person would do.
It is related to "do not make yourself wise in your own eyes"
But that is what they say we do.  THEY do it.
That is established.  Presumptuousness was warned against,
that is why the organization grew "so big", because the ones I love
obeyed.
Here is the irony.  The people who are "faithful" to the organization
believe and obey the commands from the "TOP".
"Cut it out!"  No.
Them who are Borg (this is the irony) make up their OWN minds
who is who to associate with.  Some people have suffered shunning
from even their own family.  But the decision was THEIRS, not
a decision made at the top.  Really.
You know who "THEIRS" is referencing?
Your evil mind hoppity hops to it was the fault of
the one leaving.  I'm having a deja vu.
Am I making any sense at all?
 OK  Obedience for error, disobedience for  love.
That is called IRONY
How is it disobedient?  1. it is not what the bible says
and 2. did the Governing body ORDER it?
No!  In most cases the GB did NOT order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment