Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Story Store

I wonder if ADA knew what I say and what I say about her
if she would wish something.  If she does NOT wish me cease
and desist.  OK dead.  Why would I say that?  She already ordered
me to stop.  I think I remember her saying that.  I think she had an
accomplice, who dictated to me that I should let the men handle it.
I don't know what the "it" is that they meant.
What would she do?   I wasn't even BAD yet.  HOW did she know?
Are they using uncanny power.
Too bad we got to this weird place where logic is Uncanny.
I don't like it.  I mean, it's funny, but don't we get enough funny
on TV?
I should complete a sentence.  Thanks ADA (no medicine needed)
if she does not, if she did not, she already did, Now I'm confused.
OK if she didn't she would be a better person than me.
Is this boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment