Friday, April 25, 2014

Will come

What does it mean "ridiculars with their ridicule will come"?
Ridiculars have always been present.
According to my point of view, which is mockers mean those imitating Israel for a blessing, have always, since Israel, been present.  At one time is was acceptable to imitate Israel.  Those imitating Israel were, are, called proselytes.
You think I am wrong because the prophesy says "they will come" but you, I mean they, have alway been here since Christ.
But they have not always been a world phenomenon effecting the outcome of Man. Have they?  Now they are present effecting the future for all.  That is how they "come".  Oh look!  The word there "come" says it's meaning is, for one thing, "accompany".  Who do they say is with them?

What if you do not believe Christ is with them?  You do not fear anything happening to you because you don't believe it.  Why do you not care there is a sentence of death on you due to your betrayal?

You have betrayed the king and his God.  You and your children will die.  That my friend, is in THE AIR.

Which king should you find security in?

I have something else.  What is the meaning of (it is translated word for word on Bible Hub)  "because of their wickedness that they have committed to provoke me to anger by continuing to burn to serve  god other whom not do they know they you nor your forefathers".  Jeremiah 44:3

What is "a god whom they and their forefathers did not know"?

You have not heard of this god before.  I think.  Please tell me if you have.  Thank you.

It is the god of The End.  Do not try to tell me he isn't being worshipped and feared.  The fear of him turns to the worship of him if you.......

If you what?  Are you brave?

Am I?

Is YHVH the god of the end?  No.  Is Jesus?  No.  Why should the end have a god? It does and the end isn't even here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment