Tuesday, April 29, 2014

They won't talk to me.

Even if I have a kind word for them or a compliment, they won't talk to me.  It has occured to be that it is because they might think I am delicate and might come unhinged if they do.

What is the reason they will  not talk to me?  Are they not really there?  Am I not really here?  I want to know.

I think I might rather like to be by myself but I do not think that is a good reason to let me have it!

I can't believe it is because they do not know what to say.  I suppose everyone knows how to say thank you.  If I give you a compliment how is it you do not say thank you?

It is true though that people might be busier than I am.  I might spend most of every day here sitting on my tush.  But I don't.  I do not go door to door.  I don't see the point.  I never have.  I might be obsessive about checking in to see that I might have stirred a soul.  Not everyone does that, I am sure.  I can not imagine putting myself out there and just leaving myself out there without myself.  But that is what it seems they do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment