Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh bother!

To think for them is vanity, I think.

How am I able to say "many who consider themselves holy are considering the places of the wicked"? (Psalm 37:10)

What is a place?  Do the holy ones* share with us where the place of the wicked will be?  Yes, they do!  How would they KNOW that without considering it?

If place means standing, which it might, then how do the holy ones consider the wicked one's standing?  They are in the business of MAKING the wicked one stand.  Aren't they?  Of course they hope along with it that the wicked won't be wicked if they will JUST stand.  Up, for goodness sake!

*I just want to keep it as simple as I can so please know when I say "holy ones" I am not talking about real holy ones.  I am talking about the ones who believe they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment