Monday, April 28, 2014

What is a Christian's JOB?

Her job is to STAY with The Almight God, The Almight God's Son and The Holy Spirit, trusting they are all in agreement with me to stay.  But The Church of Christianity teaches Jesus says it is my problem to stay and not their problem.

So my job is to keep my eyes wide open for the deceiver.  The reason why is the deceiver is ABLE to cause me to "be misled".

If I am on the lookout for The Deceiver how am I trusting in God?

Please answer the question.  God damn there how HOW many of YOU?

What am I going ON about??????

You say Jesus said "take care I am not misled".  HOW am I suppose to do that?  If I am following The Fine Shepard, please tell me why I should be on the lookout for wolves?  Isn't that HIS job?

No comments:

Post a Comment