Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm saving it

Holy Conolly, I recognized it was sarcasm :)

Grandma Velta, I knew that is what you meant.  Thanks for fixing it!  It might have bothered me for the day.  :(
It's true they do not worship The God of the Bible YHVH.  It's also true, wonderful and amazing that they do an excellant job worshipping the god of mischeif "Jehovah".

I knew the young man who wrote this artical.  He is real and the story is real, and well written, I might add.  How do I know this?  No one would keep up a false front for nothing. What would he gain?  What would Cedars gain?

I want to share what someone who calls herself a Jehovah's Witness wrote on forum.  It's probably against the internet rules to do it but do I care?  Haha

quote"With regard to whether or not christianity will last, I know it will last because Christ established it and individuals are submitting to it. But what will not last is the form of christianity which is not based on Christs teachings. The bible tells us that all forms of religion that are out of harmony with Gods truth and his Son will be brought down. There are religions claiming to represent Christ who clearly dont represent him....God will not tolerate such ones indefinitely." unquote

Please notice that she wrote "God" and that she did not write 'Jehovah".  Jehovah the god of mischief will, of course, tolerate mischief forever.....and ever......and ever.....and ever......just as he is really doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment