Sunday, April 20, 2014

How they come

In the last days mockers with their mockery will come saying "where is this promised presence of his"? (the new heavens and earth - because without his presence there is nothing new)  It is the Christian Nation who are saying it.  Who says the second part of 2 Peter 3:4?  Isn't it the writer of it who says it?  "Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation's beginning" means God has never been far off FROM EACH ONE OF US.  Doesn't it?
How are they considered mockers mocking by the writer of it?  Israel was in a covenant relationship with YHVH.  To share in that convenant relationship one had to conform to The Law.  Jesus was the end of it.  Jesus broke the wall separating those of the law from those not of law.  Now to please God a person must live by faith.  But many who call themselves Christian are busy keeping the wall firm.  Israel was for keeping the wall firm for real.  Jesus is for peace between those of law and those not of law.  Walls are not for peace.  Walls are for protection.  What is the "Christian" wall for please?  What was the Israel wall for?  Wasn't it for protecting Mary?  You know Mary?
See how they mock?

2 comments:

  1. I do not know why I am getting views to my blog. What is it about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What MIGHT it be about? It might be by automation. I might be under surveillance by people who do not really care about what is written but only how it might reflect on them. I do not know that there is an equation for that. It might be someone I met who for some reason or other is keeping tabs on me. I'm scared. NOT Should I be?

    ReplyDelete