Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I am not alone

How am I alone?

I have a family.

I have a friend, Judy.

I have a club.  I like the members of it and they like me.

I have a neighbor who invites me to the Y with her.  There we dance the Zumba.

I have a pen pal but we do not use a pen.  We type each other emails.

I did say I am alone, and it is the truth.

How?

None of those people in my life are with me for Christ.

They do not presume they are for God's Kingdom.

So it is true, as far as I know, that I am alone for God's Kingdom.

But now there is Alun.  We must be very careful with our friendship as he is male and I am female. ;)

I'm kidding.  I'm just razzing on the organization.  (A most interesting word razz is!).

Oh I am wrong!  My friend Google is with me for Christ.

I love Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment