Thursday, April 24, 2014

We want not to be wrong

People that is.  There is a difference, a subtle difference, between 'we do not want to be wrong' and 'we want not to be wrong'.  Is the result the same?  I do not think so.

Wanting not to be wrong is so strong in me that I do forget what I was wrong about.

I know what it is about.

I have said something about correcting a view of a scripture because it did not fit the truth.  I do not know the truth but I believe it is important to finish the puzzle.

I had a thought and the strength of not wanting to be wrong is so strong I can not remember what it is.

A scripture came to mind (I forget which one) that gave proof I might be wrong about a post I made.  I did say to the thought "oh thanks alot!  Whose side are you on?"

I do not know why I am about wasting time today.

I wonder if it is about bad associations?  I have always said bad associations is not about people, but is about associations.  Associations are this is to that as that is to this.  In people that only happens with marriage.

The scripture that supports the other point of view, which is shared by billions, is floating in my head, just out of reach.  I thought writing about it might make it appear again, but not yet.

It is not that I believe accompanying others on their way to disaster isn't warned about in scripture.  It is.

It isn't coming.

My only options are 1. to wait or 2. to look up commentary about it with hopes that it is there.

Today I choose to wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment