Friday, April 25, 2014

What it means

I know there are some people who believe strongly it is not possible to know what is right.  But I would reach the others who want to believe.

Just in case there is something real that is right let's call it righteous.  If a person puts faith in something not right then that person can honestly be considered unrighteous.  Are not the people who consider themselves righteous in the presence of God making a case for error?  How so?

Anyone who does not believe in righteousness is minding his or her own business. But a person believing in his own righteousness is tending toward judging unrighteousness.  How is it possible NOT to judge when one considers one's self righteous?  Is it true what Jesus said that by your judging you will be judged?

The danger then of self righteousness is judgement.

Jesus came so the world might be saved from what?  Isn't it saved from judgement?  But there are so many self righteous folks on this planet their judgement cannot avoid affecting the whole thing.

What good is error?

How is a person able to recognize it?

I shall tell you how I do it.  I need not one but two witness bearers.  Sometimes there are three.  But the people's leaning on "bad associations spoil useful habits" means people are able to spoil you has no witness.  It stands alone as they interpret it.  It does not stand alone as I interpret it.  I might get busy bringing forth my witnesses but I am convinced no one is listening.

There is success in the multitude of counselors.  Proverbs 11:14

No comments:

Post a Comment